Back to Professional Training Chart
Thinking of becoming a PADI Course Director see how I can help...
PADI Co-Founder John Cronin once observed, “PADI Course Directors are the crème de la crème.” Those who join this elite group of professionals pass through a stringent screening process that examines their experience and training just to get into the demanding, intense two week Course Director Training Course.
● Renewed teaching status PADI Master Instructor for at least six months.
● Conduct all PADI certification courses and experience programs using methods consistent with PADI Standards and philosophy as outlined in the PADI Instructor Manual.
● Exclusively use the complete PADI System of diver education including all appropriate PADI training materials.
● Certified as a PADI IDC Staff Instructor
● Certified as a current Emergency First Response Instructor.
● Experience working with a PADI Centre or Resort.
I can help you a great deal, it is important you talk to me asap so we can structure your Career Path
The Course Director level is the pinnacle of the PADI System of diver education, representing less than one percent of all PADI Members. Course Director hopefuls submit an application for acceptance into one of two annual Course Director Training Courses. From almost 200 applications submitted each year only about 70 participants are selected to attend the two week long Course Director Training Course (CDTC). The Course Director rating is the equivalent of having a postgraduate degree in scuba diving instruction, there is not a more prestigious level of certification within the dive industry.
I can arrange sessions where we get together and I can advise you on how to put the framework of your business plan together and conduct any career development seminars you need. Train you with any additional qualifications you will need etc.. Having been through the CDTC I can offer great insite into what you will need so you can get the most from your CDTC.