First Aid for Workplace Chart
Can I earn more by setting up my own First Aid Training Facility..?
Yes, with (EFR) Emergency First Response Ltd and the help of Steve Martin you can significantly increase your income. This applies to most sports centres, if you are a Scuba Dive Centre, Waterski and Sailing School or Leisure Centre etc
Listed below are some of the services I can offer to meet your training needs all can be offered in house at your new facility once setup.
- Setup of (FAW) First Aid at Work Facility and any remote training locations you need.
- Provide and setup accounts for you to get (EFR) training equipment such as mannequins, materials, AED’s and oxygen Kits etc...
- Initial training of your staff to cover HSE requirements for your workplaces.
- Once qualified at student level I can then train your selected staff to become (EFR) Instructors.
- Once (EFR) Instructors I can then train staff to become First Aid at Work Instructors & Assessors. (Enables you then to offer your own full in house training)
- I can offer future update programs and Instructor level training when required.
Each item above is just my initial thoughts on what you will need to make your centre a successful (EFR) first aid training facility. I will expand upon exact class sizes and different programs available (and any prerequisites needed before becoming an Instructor etc) I can give more accurate costs for setup of facility, training and materials when I have a complete picture on what you will need and what you would like to offer your future customers.
I am sure you know that the first aid training market is huge and with the right team and facilities in place it has the potential to not only increase business during your quiet periods but has year round income possibilities.
Some of the reasons why you should choose Emergency First Response Ltd and Stephen Martin for your first aid training:
- (EFR) is the fastest-growing international CPR, AED and first aid training organization. With more than 31,000 instructors worldwide and is backed by 36 years of experience in the development and delivery of instructional courses, training materials and educational curricula. (same instructional design as PADI Scuba Diving Courses)
- I will act as an adviser during the initial setup and deal with getting approval from Emergency First Response Ltd for the first aid facility at your required location.
- I will help setup your accounts and train staff so you can order materials for courses and any First Aid Training equipment you require for setup and future use. (I will only leave you with a working system in place)
- I will personally be responsible for your initial First Aid training courses after the facility is authorized to conduct (EFR) programs. Then once key staff members have been trained and put in place you will be able to further train your own team and receive additional training from me if necessary.
Thank you for considering Emergency First Response Ltd and Stephen Martin for your workplace CPR and first aid training needs. If you would like further information on my background in First Aid Training including other centres/facilities I have helped to setup please do not hesitate to ask.
I would like to setup, how do I get started..?
I am available to visit and discuss in more detail about (EFR) and how we can setup your first aid training centre, customize what courses to offer to best fit in with your needs and future training you will be offering to your customers. This will include a computer presentation from me outlining all courses and training needs, it will include samples of the (EFR) and First Aid at Work materials and equipment. Marketing and Pricing workshop (to fit in with your areas needs).
Please see website link to find out more information on Emergency First Response Ltd and see why you should offer First Aid Training Courses from them and not someone else.
Please (email me here) with questions or to arrange a meeting, my other contact details can be found at the top to the right of this page.